Hi all, Donna here today and I have created something like this before but I loved it so much that I made two more using these Couture Creations YOU GO GIRL wonderful stamps and Alcohol inks to hold my Blending brushes. I love these and still plan on creating more. It just means I have to eat more chips LOL !!!..
I created several sheets of coloured papers using the gorgeous alcohol inks, waited for them to dry then stamped the images three times. I dried it using a heat gun. Using the twin tip alcohol inks I coloured the flowers roughly. Again I heat set the images and put it aside.
Using the wonderful CO726325 Quick Dry Adhesive I wrapped the paper around the containers and held it there until it held. I then wrapped a piece of washi tape around both containers to finish the container. And it was time to add the brushes. How pretty..
I hope I have inspired you to create glorious things
Hugs Donna xx
For Stockists click the link below:
Couture Creations Materials:
- CO728475 Stamp and Colour Outline Pad Black
- CO726752 Score Board
- CO727342 Blending Tips
- CO726325 Quick Dry Adhesive
- CO728515 Turbo Tacky Glue
- CO728705 Framed Daffodils Outline Stamps
- CO728709 Friends & Flowers Outline Stamps
- Alcohol Inks
- COAP142 Alcohol Ink Markers –
- CO728094 Stamp Cleaner
- CO727859 Alcohol Ink Blower
- CO727749 Acrylic Block Set
- CO725716 Magnetic Platform
- CO727860 Glass Mat Art Shed Angel
- CO727162 Precision Tweezers
- CO728468 Guillotine Trimmer
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS PROJECT & JOIN US ONLINE
LOOKING FOR A PRODUCT?
Follow this link to find a retailer:
HAVE A QUESTION?
Email us here: [email protected]
WANT TO CHECK OUT WHAT'S NEW?
Follow this link to see the newest products coming to a stockist near you...