Hi everyone, Michelle here today and sometimes when we are in a creative mood, we just like to play – to be a little creative – sometimes with no set plan – we just play and see where our creativity takes us. And this is what I have done making this card.
Let me share…….I’ve made a long skinny card using one of the Couture Creations dies from the Deck the Halls collection – Santa’s sleigh tall card nesting die set, ivory cardstock and a gold spotted paper. I’ve used a sentiment from the new Homely Florals collection and used a foliage die from the Celebrate sentiment cutting die set. I’ve run adhesive around the edge of my card and then rubbed in blue foil [mirror finish].
I’ve grabbed a sheet of plastic [used for binding purposes], my foliage die and cut out two pieces of foliage and some leaves and then I have used some alcohol inks – just to see how they would turn out. A squeeze or two [for want of a better term] of Golden Age plum, lilac, burgundy, fuchsia, baby blue and khaki – I’ve let the colours dribble and I’ve dried with my heat gun and in turn, the plastic has dried and curled a little. I love the way they turned out to be honest.
Lots of sheen and shimmer.
Throw in a little muslin [cheesecloth, a few crafting fibres, some blooms and we are done.
Couture Creations Material List:
- ULT200087 – ivory cardstock – 12×12
- CO728537 – Deck the Halls – Santa’s sleigh tall card nesting die set
- CO728665 – Homely Florals – celebrate sentiment cutting die set
- CO728658 – Homely Florals – diecut ephemera set
- CO728486 – Alcohol ink Golden Age Fuchsia
- CO728497 – Alcohol ink Golden Age Burgundy
- CO728499 – Alcohol ink Golden Age Lilac
- CO728500 – Alcohol ink Golden Age Plum
- CO728495 – Alcohol ink Golden Age Khaki
- CO726342 – 12 x 12 scoreboard
- ULT157875 – A4 foiled paper pad
- CO725358 – blue foil [mirror finish]
- CO721983 – double sided tape
- CO726342 – Scoring board
- CO721985 – double sided tape
- CO725038 – scissors
- CO726520 – Go Power and Emboss machine
Happy crafting everyone.
Until next time
Michelle [aka Mrs Frizz]
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS PROJECT & JOIN US ONLINE
LOOKING FOR A PRODUCT?
Follow this link to find a retailer:
HAVE A QUESTION?
Email us here: [email protected]
WANT TO CHECK OUT WHAT'S NEW?
Follow this link to see the newest products coming to a stockist near you...