Hi everyone, Michelle here today, and I’m back to share a card featuring one of the gorgeous Couture Creations Flourish & Thrive stencil stamp and diecut sets – the Grevillia Blooms set. CO728724. To make this card, I have stamped two images, coloured using water colour pencils and a water brush and then after the images were dried I cut them out using the diecut. Crafting made a whole lot easier instead of fussy cutting. Stamping the banner image, fussy cut and add a sentiment.
Using stencil number 2 from this set, I have used a foam brush and an oil pastel to stencil the leaves on white cardstock.
The Base cardstock white, green layer, white layer, black border and then layer the beautiful Grevillea bloom images on to the front of card – occasionally adding a little height by using self-adhesive foam squares underneath where required.
I’ve tucked in and adhered a few crafting fibres and then adhered banner.
Couture Creations Material List:
- CO728724 – Grevillia blooms Flourish & Thrive stencil, stamp and diecut set – and number 2 stencil
- CO728578 – Vintage Blooms – Sunflowers stamp and colour set 5 piece – banner image stamp only
- CO721983 – double sided tape
- CO725038 – scissor
- CDEIPU034 – Black ink
- CO726427 – self-adhesive black foam squares
- CO726520 – Go Power and Emboss machine
- ULT200001 – snow white cardstock
- ULT200027 – Chrysalis cardstock
- CO726325 – Adhesive – quick dry
Happy crafting everyone. Until next time Michelle [aka Mrs Frizz]
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS PROJECT & JOIN US ONLINE
LOOKING FOR A PRODUCT?
Follow this link to find a retailer:
HAVE A QUESTION?
Email us here: [email protected]
WANT TO CHECK OUT WHAT'S NEW?
Follow this link to see the newest products coming to a stockist near you...