Hello everyone, I’m back to share another project using the latest release from Couture Creations – Blooming Friendship. A quick card – YOU MAKE ME SMILE, the sentiment says it all really.
- Cut white cardstock 7.5″ x 5.5″ and score in half.
Choose two sheets of patterned paper from your pad. I love using these smaller paper pads for creating.
- Cut one patterned paper panel slightly smaller than the front of your cardstock and the second panel slightly smaller than the first – make sense?
- Run your scissor edge lightly around the edges of your patterned paper to roughen it up a little – be gentle and watch your scissors – you need only roughen up your paper edges, not your finger tips.
- Cut a strip of corrugated card and adhere. Layer with muslin and holey lace/fabric. Now build your embellishment cluster by using some of those gorgeous ephemera pieces, pop in a leaf or two, some baubles and top it off with some flowers.
- Then randomly apply a little gesso in amongst your embellishment cluster and around the edges of your patterned paper. Voila.