Hi everyone, Michelle here and I’m back to share a little more creativity with the gorgeous Elegance collection and this time I’m sharing a layout. Background is a 12” x 12” Persimmon orange cardstock and then I have used 11” x 11” piece of Snow White cardstock and adhered on top of the orange. The orange and white cardstock together really makes this layout fresh looking.
I’ve cut a selection of very skinny frames using cardstock and patterned paper and rectangular shapes in both cardstock and patterned patterned paper. I adore CO728827 patterned paper in this collection – the dreamy colours of the white, green and salmony pinks – I think would be my own personal favourite from this collection to be honest. And then it really was just a matter of shuffling frames and rectangles together until I was happy with the placement before I started tucking in and layering all my other bits and pieces.
I’ve cut a selection of greenery/foliage using a variety of dies and I have built up my embellishment cluster on the right hand side of my layout tucking in a few crafting fibres, jigsaw puzzle shapes, o-rings, pearls and hearts, crystals, rub-ons and of course a bloom.
Couture Creations Material List:
- CO728820 – Elegance collection kit – including ephemera leaves
- ULT200001 – Snow White Cardstock
- ULT200062 – Persimmon Cardstock
- ULT200031 – Cypress Pine Cardstock
- CO728838 – You are Adorable Layered sentiment cutting die set – (small leaves)
- CO725383 – Soft peach self-adhesive pearls
- CO721983 – double sided tape
- CO725038 – scissors
- CO726325 – Adhesive – quick dry
- CO728511 – all purpose – art glue
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS PROJECT & JOIN US ONLINE
LOOKING FOR A PRODUCT?
Follow this link to find a retailer:
HAVE A QUESTION?
Email us here: [email protected]
WANT TO CHECK OUT WHAT'S NEW?
Follow this link to see the newest products coming to a stockist near you...