Hi everyone, Mary here today with my layout created with the Couture Creations ELEGANCE Colleaction. These papers are so soft and pretty , I created this very simple and elegant page which compliments the photo so well.
Adding the fancy lace die from the new release VINTAGE TEA Colleciton, Here is the step by step tutorial – thanks for stopping by Happy crafting Mary XX
- Cut Snow White cardstock to 11¾” square
- Cut Elegance Collecton Paper No. 5 [ Blue side ] to 11½” square.
- Cut navy cardstock to 5¼”x 7¼”[ Photo Mat]
- Cut 2 x 2”squares from the Elegance Collection paper no.1 [ Dot side]. Cut these in ½ diagonally.
- Cut Fancy Lace die from scrap of Ivory Cardstock
- Adhere Snow White cardstock to 12 x 12 navy cardstock.
- Adhere Elegance Collection no. 5 [Blue side up] to white cardstock.
- Adhere 3 of the dot diagonal pieces to 3 of the corners.
- Sand the edges of the photo and attach to navy mat and adhere both to the centre of the page.
- Adhere the fancy Lace die cut to the bottom of the photo.
- Fussy cut a variety of flowers from scraps of Elegance Collection paper. Shape these, using the modelling kit, and adhere to layout as desired, using glue and foam dots. Use Wink of Stella on selected flowers to add a touch of bling
- I typed my word on the blue paper using the computer. Die cut the blue paper with the smaller oval die. Cut another oval, using the larger die from the ivory card and adhere together. Attach to layout using foam dots.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS PROJECT & JOIN US ONLINE
LOOKING FOR A PRODUCT?
Follow this link to find a retailer:
HAVE A QUESTION?
Email us here: [email protected]
WANT TO CHECK OUT WHAT'S NEW?
Follow this link to see the newest products coming to a stockist near you...