Hello Mary here today with a layout created with the Couture Creations VINTAGE TEA Collection – the papers go perfectly together with this collection, and just suitable for my special photograph.
- Cut patterned paper to 11¾”square. Now cut 1 x ½” strip from 1 side. Using Vintage Tea Collection – Fancy Lace die cut this with the smaller side of the die.
- Attach Patterned paper to cardstock. Re attach the die cut piece.
- Adhere photo to centre of the page.
- Choose flowers from the Vintage Teac ephemera pack to suit your photo. Adher to page with foam dots and mould some of the flowers to give the page a little bit of depth.
- Using Gesso paint word sentiment chipboard. Allow to dry. Emboss with the Garnet Embossing powder. [ NOTE TIP: Using gesso on your chipboard achieves a better and truer colour of your chosen ink or emobssing powder colour]
Couture Creations Material List
- CO728987 Vintage Tea Paper no.4
- ULT200104 Rose cardstock
- CO728992 Vintage Tea Ephemera pack
- CO729007 Vintage Tea – Fancy Lace Die
- CO724980 Garnet Pearl Embossing powder
- CO728278 Clear embossing ink
- CO724871 Gesso
- CO728912 Double sided foam dots
- CO721985 6mm double sided foam tape.
- Other – 5 x 7 photo/ Assorted chipboard letters to suit/ Paintbrush
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS PROJECT & JOIN US ONLINE
LOOKING FOR A PRODUCT?
Follow this link to find a retailer:
HAVE A QUESTION?
Email us here: [email protected]
WANT TO CHECK OUT WHAT'S NEW?
Follow this link to see the newest products coming to a stockist near you...