Our Guest Artist this month has created a wonderful double layout page with the AUSTRLIA’S NATURAL BEAUTIES Collection , which is out not at your local papercraft store.
Kerry explains: ” Today I created a simple double page layout using the lovely BANKSIA Stamp from the Australia’s Natural Beauties collection. I was lucky enough to spend a week with a friend in WA and took these lovely photos on her property. I stamped the Banksia image on some acetate with Stayz in Place ink pad and cut it out , then placing it around with some ephmera pieces. Adhering some chipboards and a little paint splatter on the white background. Hope you enjoy my project, until next time , Happy creating, Kerry”
COUTURE CREATIONS MATERIAL LIST:
- CO728866 Australia’s Natural Beauties Patterned paper #7
- CO728863 Australia’s Natural Beauties Patterned paper#4
- CO728868 Australia’s Natural Beauties ephmera
- CO728875 Australia’s Natural Beauties Banksia stamp
- CO728095 Stays in place ink pad – Black
- Acetate paper
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS PROJECT & JOIN US ONLINE
LOOKING FOR A PRODUCT?
Follow this link to find a retailer:
HAVE A QUESTION?
Email us here: [email protected]
WANT TO CHECK OUT WHAT'S NEW?
Follow this link to see the newest products coming to a stockist near you...