I used some of the patterned paper and cut out the flowers to use on my layout. The wings were foiled on 2 of the patterned papers to give some dimension to the layered wings.
The top wing was cut down smaller and layered using foam tape for dimension.
Clusters of flowers layered using foam tape to create different heights.
A few resin elements to add to the steampunk feel, with some coloured art stones.
On my background I added some brown ink stamped using a plastic packet to break the whiteness. Thank you for stopping by today – hope you are inspired by this gorgeous range with its beautiful elements filled with possibilities.
Until next time Jowilna x