Hello Friends! In my penultimate post for Couture Creations I will be sharing some ideas on how to create a collection of quick cards using minimal materials. This quartet pf creations uses elements from the Blooming Friendship collection from Couture Creations.
- Don’t blink, or you might miss this
- Cut a piece of coloured cardstock to 3.75″ x 5.75″. Glue this to the front of the card.
- Cut the patterned paper down to 3.5″ x 5.5″. Glue this to the front of the card.
- Next, arrange and fix a collection of ephemera, embellishments and gemstones to the front of the card. Then add the sentiment. If you are not confident with placement and composition, please feel free to use the cards shown above as inspiration.
Tip: Prevent your cards from looking “flat” by layering up the embellishments or sentiments with foam pads or glue gel.
Blooming Friendship Items Used
- CO728099 – Blooming Friendship – 12 x 12 Collection Pack (CO728106 – Sheet 06)
- CO728107 – Blooming Friendship Diecut Ephemera Set
- CO723973 Paper Trimmer or CO726343 Mini Guillotine Trimmer
- CO726752 Mini Scoreboard
- CO724389 Turbo Glue Pen
Other Bits and Bobs
- 6×4 Card Blanks
- Coordinating Coloured Cardstock
- Assorted gemstones/embellishments to coordinate with your choice of patterned paper and coloured cardstock.
Hope you enjoyed this little overview. If you would like to see more of my design team explorations for Couture Creations, or more of those of my team mates, you can visit the archive here.
Until next time, John X