Good day to you all, Fiona here today and hope you are all doing well. Today, we are going to have a look at Translucent Alcohol Ink paper by Couture Creations , there are 10 – A4 sheets and is 120gsm CO727340 and TwinTip Alcohol Ink Markers. The set I used today goes perfectly with the Vintage Tea Collection CO729099.
I designed this tutorial for those of you who feel they can’t draw, I will be using elements from a Birthday Card but you could use any image for this technique from any reference library that you may have you could create portraits with this technique from a photograph.
Step By Step Tutorial
Grab the image you would like to use for this project, it can be more than one, you can use different element from each image.
Lay your Translucent Alcohol Ink paper over the top of the image, then using an Alcohol Ink Marker block in the colours you will be using for you piece of artwork.
If you are wanting to blend the colours there are two ways you can do this
- You can blend your two colours with a flicking motion light in to the dark and make sure you are wiping off the dark colour from your nib after each pass.
- Using your blending marker, you can flick the two colours over the top of each other than blend with your blending marker also wiping off the excess ink as you go till you have a blended area that you’re happy with
I will be making a card from my chosen image ,using some double-sided tape just around the outer edge of my image. On each side find a part of the edge that has ink on it and place some double-sided tape on those coloured parts and adhere to your card base there are any number of things you would do with your images that you created. I would love to see what you created, so don’t forget to send me a picture of your creations as well !! Bye for now FIONA. XX
Elliomoon on all social media
Couture Creations Materials List
- CO727340 Translucent Alcohol Ink paper -measuring 9 1/2cm x 14cm.
- CO729099 Vintage Tea twin tip Alcohol ink markers (perfect colours that goes well with this collection)
- Other _ card base mine measure 10 1/2cm x 15cm and a matching envelope / signo uniball white pen / pigma micro pen black in a size you like.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS PROJECT & JOIN US ONLINE
LOOKING FOR A PRODUCT?
Follow this link to find a retailer:
HAVE A QUESTION?
Email us here: [email protected]
WANT TO CHECK OUT WHAT'S NEW?
Follow this link to see the newest products coming to a stockist near you...