Hello again, its Fiona here for Couture Creations, I hope you have all had fun with the Easter long weekend. Today we are going to make a card with the New Release AUSTRALIA’S NATURAL BEAUTIES collection. Oh my , what a lovely range, well done to the Couture Creations team for the lovely designs you have been coming up with. 🙂
Find the YouTube link here: https://youtu.be/_B7ErZISTLg
I create my card with premade card base C6
I have put the size of the card I used and how to make one in the directions.
- Black card stock measuring 14.8cm x21cm score long side at 10.5cm
- Card front coordinating card from Australia’s Natural Beauties paper kit or pad- Measuring a little over 14cm x10cm adhere this to your card.
- A small piece of the card stock measuring 2cm x 5cm, add some adhesive foam rectangle to the back, you many need to cut them down to size. Using the Happy Times sentiment from the Ephemera package, centre the sentiment over the 2cmx5cm cardstock. Adhere to the front side using foam rectangles, adhere 4 deep red adhesive pearls and place in each corner of your sentiment base. Adhere to your project.
- Find the Galah diecut in the ephemera kit, distress the edges using ink of your choice. Add the adhesive foam rectangles cut to the size and adhere to the back and then place the Galah on to the card in the place that you find pleasing (I explain in the video why I placed mine where I did)
- With the Eucalyptus blooms stamp and die cut out the bloom with your die machine. Ink up the stamp with embossing ink and stamp it over the cut out die, once stamped add your mirror gold embossing powder and heat set the stamped image.
- Using the embossing folder , place the back flap of your envelope into the folder and run it through your embossing machine.
- Adhere your embossed die cut blooms to the back of the envelope (PS. see my Video on how I did this) then add 3 – 2mm adhesive Sunshine pearls to the edge of the envelope (see video for how this was done)
- If you would like to also add some decoration to the front of the envelope , you could use the eucalyptus blooms stamp to add some embossing ink to the front of the envelope, put some embossing powder over the stamp and heat set it.
Thanks for your time today and I look forward to seeing you in the next project. Cheers Fiona XX
YouTube Link: https://youtu.be/_B7ErZISTLg
Couture Creations Material List:
- CO728869 Australia’s Natural Beauties – Embossing folder
- CO728873 Australiab’s Natural Beauties – Stamp and Die Eucalyptus blooms
- CO728859 Australia’s Natural Beauties – paper pad
- CO728857 Australia’s Natural Beauties – ephemera
- ULT 200004 Card stock Silver Star
- ULT200003 Card stock Whisper
- ULT 20007A4 Black cardstock A4 Obsidian
- CO725368 Adhesive pearls Sunflower 2MM
- CO725369 Adhesive pearls Deep Red 2MM
- CO7278513 All-purpose art glue
- AD90015 Double sided tape
- CO728287 Adhesive foam rectangles
- CO728278 Embossing ink pad
- CO724970 Embossing powder Mirror Gold
- CO723978 Heat Gun
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS PROJECT & JOIN US ONLINE
LOOKING FOR A PRODUCT?
Follow this link to find a retailer:
HAVE A QUESTION?
Email us here: [email protected]
WANT TO CHECK OUT WHAT'S NEW?
Follow this link to see the newest products coming to a stockist near you...