Hello, Fiona here again from elliomoon arts with another project for Couture Creations . Today I decorated the CO728457 Splatter Box , it comes in a flat pack and you put it together very easily. I created a video showing casing step by step how I decorated it : YouTube link: https://youtu.be/tHzGc6nIa00
1. Set up your splatter box, (you can glue down the sides if you want to)
2. Create collage papers using transparent paints and apply them onto the pages out of the old book I also used Couture Creations Art work station to hold all my papers as they dried to stop them from blowing away, once the pages are dry you are ready to start adhering your pages onto your splatter box with Couture Creations Tacky glue. Let that dry or use your Couture Creations heat gun to dry off your box.
3. Once completely dry using a pallet knife to spread on some Gel medium to seal your splatter box. Let dry or dry with Couture Creations Heat gun.
4. Now that you have put all your collage papers on and sealed your project you can stencil onto it or stamp.
Couture Creations Material List:
- CO728457 Splatter Box
- CO728514 Tacky Glue
- CO728701 All-in-One magetic Mat Art Work Station
- CO72860 Glass Mat for Miced Media
- Paint brush for glue / Palette knife / Gel medium / Stencil / paper for collage / transparent paints.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS PROJECT & JOIN US ONLINE
LOOKING FOR A PRODUCT?
Follow this link to find a retailer:
HAVE A QUESTION?
Email us here: [email protected]
WANT TO CHECK OUT WHAT'S NEW?
Follow this link to see the newest products coming to a stockist near you...