Good day everyone, Fiona here and it’s my turn again today on the blog . I hope you have all been able to stay warn with this cold snap we’ve been having so today we are going to make some buttons using Couture Creations 3D Crystal Accents.
Things you’ll need
- CO728541 Couture Creations Crystal Accents 3D
- CO728511 Couture creations All-purpose glue
- Card stock of your choice
- Hole punch small one to create the holes in your buttons
- Embroidery Floss
- Sanding block if you are using shiny card for the middle of your button
- 1’inch circle punch or, one of the sizes you’d like to make your buttons
- Toothpick or other small object to hold down your work
Putting it all together
- Punch out 3 1’inch circles of card of your choice or size that you have chosen.
- Using Couture Creations all-purpose art glue, glue your pieces together with the coloured card on the outside.
- Let this dry a little bit.
- Punch out the small holes that you would like in your button, I punched 2 but you could have 4 if you wanted.
- Using your toothpick to hold down your button start to add your Couture Creations 3D Crystal Accents to the outer part of your button first and working your way to the middle of your project.
- Set aside to dry I left mine over night.
- Once dry you can cut off a length of Embroidery Floss mine piece was about 30cm, but you could use a smaller piece if you wanted to thread your needle (I have a tip for doing this in the video) and starting from the Gloss side your needle through the one of the holes on your button and through the other side until you have a nice amount of thread going through your button holes, ending with both your threads being on the top of your button tie a knot and then create a bow trimming off the tail of your thread at a length you want
- And your done, I hope you have enjoyed this project and will tag me in what you create with your buttons!!
3D Crystal Accents –
Available 30 ml or 60 ml bottles.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS PROJECT & JOIN US ONLINE
LOOKING FOR A PRODUCT?
Follow this link to find a retailer:
HAVE A QUESTION?
Email us here: [email protected]
WANT TO CHECK OUT WHAT'S NEW?
Follow this link to see the newest products coming to a stockist near you...