Hi all, Donna here Today and I am Creating a four pocket Ephemera holder with the gorgeous new Vintage Tea Collection from Couture Creations..
Cut a piece of paper at 12 in x 4 in and score at 4 in, 7 in, 10 in. Fold in a valley mountain valley fold, having the shorter bit at the front. Emboss a piece of ULT200070 12 x 12 Cherry Cola Cardstock with the CO729005 3D Embossing Co729004 Embossing fFolder Centered Flowers.
Open up the larger fold and adhere as shown below. I also adhered the sides together on the front panel to the middle piece. You could change this all around to give you more pockets.
Finished envelope with tags, including vellum ones (pretty) & paperclip art.
COUTURE CREATIONS MATERIAL LIST
- CO728981 12 x 12 Vintage Tea Collection Paper Pad
- CO728992 Vintage Tea Collection Ephemera SeT
- ULT200070 12 x 12 Cherry Cola Cardstock
- CO729005 VINTAGE TEA COLLECTION – 3D Embos9004sing folder Centered Flowers
- CO728912 Double Sided Foam Dots
- CO723623 Sponge Dabber Set
- CO724574 Applicator Bottles (brilliant)
- CDEIPU028 Card Deco Essentials Fade Resistant dye ink Brown.
- CO724644 Glamourous Gold Pearls
- CO728469 Pick Up Stick
- CO726752 Score Board
- CO726325 Quick Dry Adhesive
- CO723899 Adhesive 3D Foam Tape
- CO723780 Adhesive 3D foam Dots
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS PROJECT & JOIN US ONLINE
LOOKING FOR A PRODUCT?
Follow this link to find a retailer:
HAVE A QUESTION?
Email us here: [email protected]
WANT TO CHECK OUT WHAT'S NEW?
Follow this link to see the newest products coming to a stockist near you...