Hi all, Donna here today and I have created a box using Couture Creations Twin Tip Markers and the gorgeous Vintage Blooms Set created by Couture Creations and Kit and Chowder.
I randomly stamped the images of the stamps on the blending card and cut out the box shape using a die. Adhere the box together with the CO726325 Quick Dry Adhesive.
I then fussy cut a section of the scrap card to place on the front of the acetate in the centre of the box and made a flower to adhere to that. A few bling and glitter and voila the box is done ready for some special trinkets.
I hope I have inspired you to create glorious things
Hugs. Donna xx
Couture Creations Material List:
- CO728475 Stamp and Colour Outline Pad Black
- CO726752 Score Board
- CO726325 Quick Dry Adhesive
- CO728515 Turbo Tacky Glue
- CO728577 Tulip Stamp and Colour Set
- CO728574 Peony Stamp Colour Set
- CO728575 Rose Stamp Colour Set
- CO728576 Daffodils Stamp Colour Set
- CO728578 Sunflowers Stamp Colour Se
- COAP142 Alcohol Ink Markers –
- CO728094 Stamp Cleaner
- CO727749 Acrylic Block Set
- CO725716 Magnetic Platform
- CO727860 Mix media Glass Mat
- CO727162 Precision Tweezers
- CO728468 Guillotine Trimmer
- CO728580 Blending Card
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS PROJECT & JOIN US ONLINE
LOOKING FOR A PRODUCT?
Follow this link to find a retailer:
HAVE A QUESTION?
Email us here: [email protected]
WANT TO CHECK OUT WHAT'S NEW?
Follow this link to see the newest products coming to a stockist near you...