Hi all, Donna here today and I hope you are all well and 2023 is treating you brilliantly.
I had this Floral Butterfly stamp set for a few months and kept looking at it as it is so pretty when I accidently spilled Alcohol Ink on it after stamping it out. So I went with it lol. I used a blending tip to take off some of the colour in the flowers and the dots on the wing and thought now what. After fussy cutting it I placed it on a card base but I happen to glance at my pile of bits and bobs and seen a tag, too small and wrong colour of course but it gave me an idea. Voila this is what I ended up with..
I hope I have inspired you to create glorious things Hugs Donna xx
My Blog: http://funtobehadhere.blogspot.com/
Couture Creations Material Lists:
- CO728737 Lavender Love Collection Kit
- CO724150 Wisteria Premium Adhesive Gemstones
- CO724156 Crystal Premium Adhesive Gemstones
- CDEIPL014 Card Deco Pearlescent Blue Purple Ink
Couture Creations Alcohol Inks:
- CO727368 Pearl Lavender
- CO727365 Pearl Orchid
- CO727377 Pearl Butter
- CO727337 Alcohol Ink Blending Solution
- CO727342 Blending Tips
- CO728752 Lavender Love Floral Butterfly Stamp
- CO727713 & CO727712 Distressed Tags & Straight Tags (Discontinued)
- CO728469 Pick Up Stick
- CO726325 Quick Dry Adhesive,
- CO723780 Adhesive 3D foam Dots
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS PROJECT & JOIN US ONLINE
LOOKING FOR A PRODUCT?
Follow this link to find a retailer:
HAVE A QUESTION?
Email us here: [email protected]
WANT TO CHECK OUT WHAT'S NEW?
Follow this link to see the newest products coming to a stockist near you...