Hi all, Donna here today and I really wanted to make a card with these gorgeous flowers from the new FLOURISH & THRIVE Box Leaf Waxflowers CO728723 stamp and colour set. so I created a background to showcase them. I used the stamps that came with the set and heat embossed them with white embossing powder. How pretty do they look.
I die cut the frame three times from the an older die set CO728537 Santas Sleigh Tall Card Die Set and cut out the centres with a craft knife. Adhering the frame together with the stamped images on top I then adhered the original middle piece in the frame and placed the flowers on top layering them with doubled sided tape. Stamping Hello and heat embossing it with clear embossing powder, was then added to the top of the flowers. A few of the tiny individual flowers placed around the card finished it off wonderfully. I added the Glamourous Gold pearls in the tiny flowers and a little glitter in the centres of the flowers. Presto all done !!!
I hope I have inspired you to create glorious things
Hugs Donna xx
Couture Creations Material List:
- CO728475 Stamp and Colour Outline Pad Black
- CO726752 Score Board
- CO727342 Blending Tips
- CO726325 Quick Dry Adhesive
- CO727749 Acrilic Block Set with Grid Lines
- CO728515 Turbo Tacky Glue
- CO728723 Box Leaf Wax Flowers Stamp, Stencil & Die Set
- COAP142 Alcohol Ink Markers –
- CO728094 Stamp Cleaner
- CO727859 Alcohol Ink Blowe
- CO727749 Acrylic Block Set
- CO725716 Magnetic Platform
- CO727860 Glass Mat Art Shed Angel
- CO727162 Precision Tweezers
- CO728468 Guillotine Trimmer
- CO728537 Santas Sleigh Tall Card Die Set
- CO724963 Glacier White Embossing Powder
- CO725363 Glamourous Gold Adhesive Pearls
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS PROJECT & JOIN US ONLINE
LOOKING FOR A PRODUCT?
Follow this link to find a retailer:
HAVE A QUESTION?
Email us here: [email protected]
WANT TO CHECK OUT WHAT'S NEW?
Follow this link to see the newest products coming to a stockist near you...