Hi all, Donna here and I thought I would go with what I love doing and that is a little bit of mixed media.. I started off with a piece of watercolour paper and reinkers.
Just drag the reinker across the page in three places and spray lots of water on it and lift it up to run down the page. Let it dry, Flatten out and stamp with assorted stamps and using white embossing powder heat to melt. Stamp some doodles around the page in black ink as well. Let dry.
Add washie tape , and sentiments using a small staple gun for the top one.. Ink around the tag in black ink then sew around the edges. Add the skaterboy topper with 3d foam tape and voila you are done. Easy Peasy!.
I hope I have inspired you to create glorious things…. Hugs Donna xx
My Blog: http://funtobehadhere.blogspot.com/
Couture Creations Material List
- CO7728941 Street Smarts Pushout 01
- CO728159 Cotton Watercolour Paper 300gsm
- CO727345 Turbo Ink Spray Bottle
- CO728912 Double Sided Foam Dots
- CO723623 Sponge Dabber Set
- CO728902 Earthy Delights Collection A4 Cardstock
- CO724574 Applicator Bottles
- CDEIPU028 Card Deco Essentials Fade Resistant dye ink Black.
- CO728540 3D Crystal Accents
- ]CO728469 Pick Up Stick
- CO726325 Quick Dry Adhesive,
- CO725716 Magnetic Platform
- CO727860 Glass Mat Art Shed Angel
- CO723780 Adhesive 3D foam Dots
- CO723899 Adhesive 3D Foam Tape
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS PROJECT & JOIN US ONLINE
LOOKING FOR A PRODUCT?
Follow this link to find a retailer:
HAVE A QUESTION?
Email us here: [email protected]
WANT TO CHECK OUT WHAT'S NEW?
Follow this link to see the newest products coming to a stockist near you...