Hi all, Donna here and I decided to create a layout with these gorgeous flowers images from Couture Creations Flourish and Thrive stamp and colour sets, Using Couture Creations Alcohol Inks from their huge range I dabbed ink and created a circle on the page. I then did some second generation stamping on the page using assorted stamps from the two flower stamp and die set. I made the purplish background mat for the photos using alcohol inks and it was pretty as.
I love the Clear Casting Resin from Couture Creations so I made a border with one of my moulds and simply dropped some purple and gold alcohol inks on it to spread it around. Pretty!
Finally I stamped the flowers and using the stencils with the set I coloured them in with the alcohol ink markers. I then die cut these. Stamping the sentiment Go Wild and Free that came with the set, I cut each word separate and placed that on the side.
Now it was just a matter of putting it all together..
I hope I have inspired you to create glorious things
Hugs. Donna xx
Couture Creations Materials List:
- CO728475 Stamp and Colour Outline Pad Black
- CO726752 Score Board
- CO727342 Blending Tips
- CO726325 Quick Dry Adhesive
- CO728515 Turbo Tacky Glue
- CO728749 Garden Frame Cutting Die Set
- CO728723 Flourish & Thrive -Box Leaf Wax Flowers Stamp, Stencil & Die Set
- CO728725 Flourish & Thrive -Wild Water Peppers Stamp, Stencil & Die Set
- Alcohol Inks
- COAP142 Alcohol Ink Markers –
- CO728094 Stamp Cleaner
- CO727859 Alcohol Ink Blower
- CO727749 Acrylic Block Set
- CO725716 Magnetic Platform
- CO727860 Glass Mat Art Shed Angel
- CO727162 Precision Tweezers
- CO728468 Guillotine Trimmer
- CO728096 Clear Casting Resin
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS PROJECT & JOIN US ONLINE
LOOKING FOR A PRODUCT?
Follow this link to find a retailer:
HAVE A QUESTION?
Email us here: [email protected]
WANT TO CHECK OUT WHAT'S NEW?
Follow this link to see the newest products coming to a stockist near you...