Hi all, Today I am on the Couture Creations blog to showcase my project which happens to be a folder with lots of pretty flowers.. I Just love it.. I place a belly band around it to keep it closed. As always I have a habit of making it too bulky.. I wanted the folder to showcase the Vintage Blooms stamp set of flowers which I had inked and coloured with the Alcohol Ink Twin Tip Markers.. with the The belly band off and you can just see how its going to open up.
I created a video on how you cut this out and put it together. Simple as.. This design is not mine, I think it belongs to a lady called Pinkstrawberryz So thank you for the inspiration.
My Video on how to create this..
I hope I have inspired you to create glorious things….Hugs Donna xx
Couture Creations Material List:
- CO728475 Stamp and Colour Outline Pad Black
- CO726752 Score Boar
- CO727342 Blending Tips
- CO726325 Quick Dry Adhesive
- CO728515 Turbo Tacky Glue
- CO728577 Tulip Stamp and Colour Set Vintage Blooms
- CO728574 Peony Stamp Colour Set- Vintage Blooms
- CO728575 Rose Stamp Colour Set – Vintage Blooms
- CO728576 Daffodils Stamp Colour Set- Vintage Blooms
- CO728578 Sunflowers Stamp Colour Set -Vintage Blooms
- Alcohol Inks
- COAP142 Alcohol Ink Markers –
- CO728094 Stamp Cleaner
- CO727859 Alcohol Ink Blower
- CO727749 Acrylic Block Set
- CO725716 Magnetic Platform
- CO727860 Glass Mat Art Shed Angel
- CO727162 Precision Tweezers
- CO728468 Guillotine Trimmer
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS PROJECT & JOIN US ONLINE
LOOKING FOR A PRODUCT?
Follow this link to find a retailer:
HAVE A QUESTION?
Email us here: [email protected]
WANT TO CHECK OUT WHAT'S NEW?
Follow this link to see the newest products coming to a stockist near you...