Hi all, Donna here today and I found these two photos while I was cleaning my studio and thought I would scrap them with the CO728857 Australia’s Natural Beauties Collection. I kept the embellishments to a minimum because the paper is quite busy. Using the Paperbag cardstock I die cut two frames for the photos. I die cut several white scrap ones and adhered the Paperbag cardstock – one on top to give it dimension. Taking a piece of cardstock from the 6.5 x 6.5 paper pad and placing it under the photos helped the photos standout..
If you didn’t see it there is a heart shape with the leaves and flowers on the paper, I love that. Cutting down page 06 a 1/2 in each side allowed me to place a sheet of Paperbag cardstock behind it and sew around the edges.. All in all I really like the simplicity of this scrap page..
I hope I have inspired you to create glorious things
Hugs Donna xx
My Blog: http://funtobehadhere.blogspot.com/
Couture Creations Materials List:
- CO728857 Australia’s Natural Beauties Collection
- CO728869 Australia’s Natural Beauties Embossing Folder
- CDEIPU028 Card Deco Essentials Fade Resistant dye ink Brown.
- UTL200045 Paper Bag 12 x 12 cardstock
- UTL 200049 Chantilly 12 x 12 cardstock
- CO727378 Premium Adhesive Pearls Gold
- CO728540 3D Crystal Accents
- CO728469 Pick Up Stick
- CO726752 Score Board
- CO726325 Quick Dry Adhesive,
- CO725716 Magnetic Platform
- CO723780 Adhesive 3D foam Dots
- CO723899 Adhesive 3D Foam Tape
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS PROJECT & JOIN US ONLINE
LOOKING FOR A PRODUCT?
Follow this link to find a retailer:
HAVE A QUESTION?
Email us here: [email protected]
WANT TO CHECK OUT WHAT'S NEW?
Follow this link to see the newest products coming to a stockist near you...