Hi all, Donna here and I hope everyone is doing ok.. Today I have a very simple project using the Couture Creations Australia’s Natural Beauties Collection. I was so impressed with the storage box I did, that I thought I would cover these two boxes to match, they hold my 12 inch strip dies.. The boxes are 14 inches long, so I had to add strips on each side and I really like the look. I left the inside brown as it matches the papers and taking the dies in and out all the time would ruin the papers. I simply fussy cut the two images from the 12 x 12 piece of card.
I hope I have inspired you to create glorious things
Hugs Donna xx
My Blog: http://funtobehadhere.blogspot.com/
Couture Creations Materials list:
- CO728857 Australia’s Natural Beauties Collection papers
- CO728869 Australia’s Natural Beauties Embossing Folder
- CDEIPU028 Card Deco Essentials Fade Resistant dye ink Brown.
- CO728540 3D Crystal Accents
- CO728469 Pick Up Stick
- CO726752 Score Board
- CO726325 Quick Dry Adhesive,
- CO723780 Adhesive 3D foam Dots
- CO723899 Adhesive 3D Foam Tape
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS PROJECT & JOIN US ONLINE
LOOKING FOR A PRODUCT?
Follow this link to find a retailer:
HAVE A QUESTION?
Email us here: [email protected]
WANT TO CHECK OUT WHAT'S NEW?
Follow this link to see the newest products coming to a stockist near you...