Hi all, Donna here and today I have a card created with the wonderful Lavender Love Collection and look how pretty it is.. This was such a simple card to make due to the fact of the papers and the ephemera set which really created itself.. I really do like that using the peaceful die cut was a difference to using the most common phases.. I did use a little glitter as is my style and a little shine as is my go to, and look at that dragonfly die wowers love it.. I hope I have inspired you to create glorious things
Hugs. Donna xx
My Blog: http://funtobehadhere.blogspot.com/
Couture Creations Material LIST:
- CO728737 Lavender Love Collection Kit
- CO728750 Weathered Fence Cutting Die Set
- CO724150 Wisteria Premium Adhesive Gemstones
- CDEIPL014 Card Deco Pearlescent Blue Purple Ink
- CO728469 Pick Up Stick
- CO726752 Score Board
- CO726325 Quick Dry Adhesive,
- CO725716 Magnetic Platform
- CO727860 Glass Mat Art Shed Angel
- CO728463 Glue and Resin Eraser
- CO727162 Precision Tweezers
- CO728468 Guillotine Trimmer
- CO723780 Adhesive 3D foam Dots
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS PROJECT & JOIN US ONLINE
LOOKING FOR A PRODUCT?
Follow this link to find a retailer:
HAVE A QUESTION?
Email us here: [email protected]
WANT TO CHECK OUT WHAT'S NEW?
Follow this link to see the newest products coming to a stockist near you...