Hi all, Donna here Today and I created a bits holder that I totally loved. I will be making more of these pretty holders as they are so handy to use. I want one to hold all the little bits & pieces in that I always seem to have on my desk. Using an assortment of colours of Couture Creations alcohol inks I added them to the synthetic paper with the alcohol ink blower to push the colour around. I then stamped the gorgeous Lucy’s Everyday Framed Poppies stamp on top and coloured them in using the Twin Tip Alcohol Ink Markers. I love it so much that I wanted to just frame this piece. LOL Instead I cut it down a fraction and wrapped it around a cardboard tube I had and adhered it together. I die cut a circle from the scrap paper and adhered it on the top of the tube. I adhered a tiny ribbon around the lid and made a tiny bow to match. Lots of little bits and bobs are going into this tube, and I am so going to use the Framed tulips stamp on another one to match.
I hope I have inspired you to create glorious things. Hugs. Donna xx
Couture Creations Material List:
- CO728475 Stamp and Colour Outline Pad Black
- CO727342 Blending Tips
- CO728707 Framed Poppies Outline Stamps
- C0727452 Gel Printing Plate
- CO728522 Detailing Scissors
- CO728703 Art Work Station
- COAPC2 Twin Tip Alcohol Ink Markers
- CO727337 Blending Solution
- CO727377 Butter pearl
- CO727374 Decption
- CO727375 Fern Pearl
- CO727370 Lake Pearl
- CO727378 Gold Pearl
- CO727334 Goldfish
- CO728094 Stamp Cleaner
- CO727749 Acrylic Block Set
- CO725716 Magnetic Platform
- CO727859 Alcohol Ink Blower
- CO727338 Synthetic Paper
- CO727860 Glass Mat Art Shed Angel
- CO727162 Precision Tweezers
- CO728468 Guillotine Trimmer
- CO726325 Quick Dry Adhesive Synthetic Paper
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS PROJECT & JOIN US ONLINE
LOOKING FOR A PRODUCT?
Follow this link to find a retailer:
HAVE A QUESTION?
Email us here: [email protected]
WANT TO CHECK OUT WHAT'S NEW?
Follow this link to see the newest products coming to a stockist near you...