Hi all, Donna here today with my Project using Alcohol ink markers.. I adore the colours from the Twin Tip Alcohol Ink set and combined with the stamps from the You Go Girl & Homely Florals Collection, this month wowed me this project. How vibrant are these colours. I stamped some of the images from the You Go Girl Collection , coloured and fussy cut on the Shrink Art Plastic. After the heat has been applied, the pieces shrink to 1/4 of their original size. The colour intensifies as well so darker colours will appear really dark. I placed the hole before shrinking.
Using the ruler from the Magnetic Art Work Station, as it is flexible and has the 0 in the middle for even marking on every project.. They look fantastic against natural light. The finished dangles ready to hang on something, perhaps a journal or a book.. I have created a YOU TUBE VIDEO :
I hope I have inspired you to create glorious things
Hugs Donna xx
My Blog: http://funtobehadhere.blogspot.com/
My Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/DonnasFunStuff/
Couture Creations Material List:
- CO728475 Stamp and Colour Outline Pad Black
- CO727342 Blending Tips
- CO728656 Mixed Natives Stamp & Colour Acrylic Stamp Set
- CO728363 You Go Girl Portrait Stamp Set
- CO728365 Just For You Portrait Stamp Set
- CO728366 Sitting Pretty Stamp Set
- CO728522 Detailing Scissors
- CO728703 Art Work Station
- COAPC2 Twin Tip Alcohol Ink Markers
- CO728094 Stamp Cleaner
- CO727749 Acrylic Block Set
- CO725716 Magnetic Platform
- CO727860 Glass Mat Art Shed Angel
- CO727162 Precision Tweezers
- CO728468 Guillotine Trimmer
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS PROJECT & JOIN US ONLINE
LOOKING FOR A PRODUCT?
Follow this link to find a retailer:
HAVE A QUESTION?
Email us here: [email protected]
WANT TO CHECK OUT WHAT'S NEW?
Follow this link to see the newest products coming to a stockist near you...