Hi all, Donna here today and I wanted to show you how easy it is to create something from mixed collection. I used the Earthy Delight Collection and the Street Smarts Collection. I had these cookie boxes in my stash for ages and thought why not cover one in these collections and give to my golf crazy cousin filled with my choc chip cookies..
I don’t have dimentions as each box is a different size. So, I covered the box only doing half of the sides as they fold in and also the base of the inside just to make it pretty.. Adding the golf pushout on the side and ‘you are my favourite person’ ephemera piece on the 3D foam circles. I also added the gloves, ‘wishing you a happy birthday’ and the chess set also from the ephemera set on the box. It really is nicer in person. I fussy cut the leaves and also have a grass punch in my stash which I used with vellum. SO nice..
I hope I have inspired you to create glorious things Hugs Donna xx
My Blog: http://funtobehadhere.blogspot.com/
Couture Creations Material list
- CO7728941 Street Smarts – Pushout 02 3d Decoupage sheets
- CO728912 Double Sided Foam Dots
- CO728902 Earthy Delights Collection A4 Cardstock
- CO728967 Ephemera Set
- CO724574 Applicator Bottles
- CDEIPU028 Card Deco Essentials Fade Resistant dye ink Brown.
- CO728540 3D Crystal Accents
- CO728469 Pick Up Stick
- CO726752 Score Board
- CO726325 Quick Dry Adhesive,
- CO723780 Adhesive 3D foam Dots
- CO723899 Adhesive 3D Foam Tape
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS PROJECT & JOIN US ONLINE
LOOKING FOR A PRODUCT?
Follow this link to find a retailer:
HAVE A QUESTION?
Email us here: [email protected]
WANT TO CHECK OUT WHAT'S NEW?
Follow this link to see the newest products coming to a stockist near you...