Hi all, Donna here to day with my special project.
I really wanted to use some of the Clear Casting Resin for my project today and also really wanted to use the butterfly stamp so I combined them and I like it..
Alcohol Inks are so versatile and you can create wonderful pieces of art with the Clear Casting Resin. I have created a video for you but it does go for 25 minutes so settle back with a cuppa and a pen and paper for some little tips along the way.
YOUTUBE VIDEO Link https://youtu.be/pBQhdf8gfAc
I hope I have inspired you to create glorious things
Hugs Donna xx
My Blog: http://funtobehadhere.blogspot.com/
My Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/DonnasFunStuff/
Couture Creations Material List:
- CO728475 Stamp and Colour Outline Pad Black
- CO726752 Score Board
- CO727342 Blending Tips
- CO726325 Quick Dry Adhesive
- CO728515 Turbo Tacky Glue
- CO728703 Spread Your Wings Butterfly Outline Stamps Alcohol Inks
- COAP142 Alcohol Ink Marker – Fresh Yellow
- CO728094 Stamp Cleaner
- CO728096 Clear Casting Resin
- CO727859 Alcohol Ink Blower
- CO727749 Acrylic Block Set
- CO724868 Texture Paste
- CO725716 Magnetic Platform
- CO727860 Glass Mat
- CO727162 Precision Tweezers
- CO728468 Guillotine Trimmer
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS PROJECT & JOIN US ONLINE
LOOKING FOR A PRODUCT?
Follow this link to find a retailer:
HAVE A QUESTION?
Email us here: [email protected]
WANT TO CHECK OUT WHAT'S NEW?
Follow this link to see the newest products coming to a stockist near you...