Hi everyone, it’s Cheryl here.
I don’t know about you, but I find masculine cards the most difficult to make. It was my adult grandson’s Birthday recently, and I wasn’t sure what to create for his card. Then I checked the new Street Smarts Collection. When he was younger, he adored skateboarding. I quickly stamped and coloured the Skateboarding stamp, then cut it out using the matching die.
The Checkerplate Background stamp was perfect for this card. Putting it all together was fairly quick and easy. You can change up the greeting, stamp and/or other elements to make your card unique and suitable for most occasions.
I have created a video showing you how I put the card together. I hope you enjoy it.
Here is the video link: https://youtu.be/oMIJMC1HLV8
Couture Creations Materials List:
- CO728959 – Street Smarts Skateboarding Stamp and Die Set
- CO728408 – Checkerplate Background Stamp
- CO723899 – Self Adhesive Foam Strips
- CO728265 – Happy Birthday Stamp Set
- COAPC2 – Twin Tip Alcohol Ink Marker Case (Includes 108 Colours)
- CO728523 – Small General Purpose Scissors
- CO721964 – Foam Mounting Tape – 12mm x 4m
- CO728512 – All Purpose Art Glue – 120ml
- CO726327 – Tacky Glue 118ml
- CO728463 – Glue & Residue Eraser
- CO728468 – Trimmer – Guillotine 12inch/30cm
Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed my creation. Cheryl XX
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS PROJECT & JOIN US ONLINE
LOOKING FOR A PRODUCT?
Follow this link to find a retailer:
HAVE A QUESTION?
Email us here: [email protected]
WANT TO CHECK OUT WHAT'S NEW?
Follow this link to see the newest products coming to a stockist near you...