Hi everyone, it’s Cheryl here. The Couture Creations “Street Smarts Collection” really lends itself to masculine cards, so I’ve created another card using this collection.
This was an incredibly simple card to make. I began with a black card stock base, then added a topper using the Swiss Dots cardstock, leaving a border at the sides only. I pulled colours from the 3D motorcycle to decide on my base and topper. After choosing the 3D motorcycle for this project, I put it together using Double Sided Adhesive Foam Dots. These gave it height and that 3D look I wanted. I then glued it to the topper.
Lastly I added a greeting from the ephemera of the same collection. When I finished, I felt as though the motorcycle was hanging in the air. I rummaged through my stash and found some really old stickers that could be used to mimic a road surface with a bit of glue to secure it. The result was the motorcycle appeared grounded.
The entire card took a very short time – less than fifteen minutes, including putting the 3D part together.
Couture Creations Material List:
- CO728941 – 3D Push Out Street Smarts Collection
- CO728967 – Ephemera Street Smarts Collection
- CO728910 – Swiss Dots cardstock A4 (4 colours)
- CO728954 – Cardstock – 12 x 12in smooth – Black – 280gsm – 10 sheets
- CO728912 – Double Sided Adhesive Foam Dots
- CO726327 – Tacky Glue 118ml
- CO728463 – Glue & Residue Eraser
- CO728468 – Trimmer – Guillotine 12inch/30cm
Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed my creation today and take some inspiration from it.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS PROJECT & JOIN US ONLINE
LOOKING FOR A PRODUCT?
Follow this link to find a retailer:
HAVE A QUESTION?
Email us here: [email protected]
WANT TO CHECK OUT WHAT'S NEW?
Follow this link to see the newest products coming to a stockist near you...