Hi everyone, it’s Cheryl here today with my extremely simple card to make, and you know I love easy cards with a dash of elegance!
I started this card with a white base card stock, and added brown cardstock leaving a small border around all edges. Next, I took a sheet from the 6.5 x 6.5 Earthy Delights paper pad. The piece I used for this card is CO728886. Trimmed it down to fit on the brown topper, ensuring I didn’t remove any of the flower bouquet at the top. Again leaving a small border. Then I distressed all the edges of the top layer and lightly went around it with ink to match. For this, I used the Couture Creations Blending Brushes.
I stamped, embossed and cut out the largest pot from the Decorative Pots Stamp and Die set then adhered to the front of the card . I found appropriate foliage from the Earthy Delights Ephemera pack to go with it. Once I worked out my spacing, I stamped with the “Just for You” stamp, again using gold embossing powder (details below).
Lastly I glued the topper down and added my pot and foliage using double sided foam tape. And that was my project finished. 🙂
Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed my creation. Cheers Cheryl XX
Couture Creations Material List:
- CO728878 – Earthy Delights Collection 6.5 x 6.5 paper pad
- CO728902 – Earthy Delights A4 Cardstock (24 sheets)
- CO728887 – Earthy Delights Collection Ephemera
- CO728896 – Earthy Delights Decorative Pots Stamps and Dies
- CO728265 – Happy Birthday Stamp Set
- CO728278 – Clear Embossing Ink Pad
- CO724988 – Gold Embossing Powder – Super Fine
- CO721964 – Foam Mounting Tape – 12mm x 4m
- CO726327 – Tacky Glue 118ml
- CO728463 – Glue & Residue Eraser
- CO728468 – Trimmer – Guillotine 12inch/30cm
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS PROJECT & JOIN US ONLINE
LOOKING FOR A PRODUCT?
Follow this link to find a retailer:
HAVE A QUESTION?
Email us here: [email protected]
WANT TO CHECK OUT WHAT'S NEW?
Follow this link to see the newest products coming to a stockist near you...