Hi everyone, it’s Cheryl with you, and today I’ve done something a little different. Using the new Stamp and Colour Vintage Bloom Stamp collection, I’ve created a one-layer card that’s quick and easy to make. It still looks elegant and will make the recipient believe you spend a lot of time making it. The first thing I did was cut a card topper to size, then using Stick-It Notes I created the two coloured columns. You could make more, say three, or leave it at two as I did.
I used the Couture Creations Medium Blending Brush for this. Once that was done, I peeled of the Stick-It Notes, and stamped the image on an angle using the Couture Creations Precision Stamp Press. I love using this tool because if I don’t get a good image first time, which is rare, I can restamp and still get a perfectly aligned image. Once the image was stamped, I began to colour, avoiding the inked columns. I only coloured here and there, so basically a touch of colour. You can do even less than what I’ve done, and still have a beautiful card.
Lastly, I stamped “Best Friends” from the Framed Poppies stamp set (Lucy’s Every Day Outline Stamps Collection).
I added the topper to a contrasting colour card base, and my card was done. The entire process took me less than fifteen minutes. You could use this process to make a set of cards with the various stamps from this collection, and give them as a gift. The recipient would never know how little time it took.
Complete List of Products Used:
- C0728574 – Stamp and Colour Vintage Stamps – Peony
- C0728707 – Framed Poppies – Lucy’s Every Day Outline Stamps
- ULT200058 –Cardstock – 12×12 – Blazing Sun
- CO727381 – Precision Stamp Press (140 x 200mm)
- CO726325 – Couture Creations Quick Dry Adhesive
- C0726343 – Couture Creations Mini Guillotine
- CO727749 – Acrylic Block Set with Grid Lines
- CO727948 – Blending Brush – Medium
- Twin Tip Alcohol Markers: 371 – Dark Olive / 377 – Olive Green / 190 – Carnation /106 – Light Yellow
Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed my creation! Cheryl XX
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS PROJECT & JOIN US ONLINE
LOOKING FOR A PRODUCT?
Follow this link to find a retailer:
HAVE A QUESTION?
Email us here: [email protected]
WANT TO CHECK OUT WHAT'S NEW?
Follow this link to see the newest products coming to a stockist near you...