Hi everyone, it’s Cheryl with you today and I’m sharing an image I coloured using the Couture Creations Twin Tip Alcohol Markers and the New release – Vintage Blooms – Sunflowers Stamp Set by Kit and Clowder. Using the Couture Creations Stamp & Colour Outline Inkpad to stamp the image, otherwise the alcohol markers will spread the lines. You also need to use Blending Card stockk when using alcohol inks. Once the image was coloured, I randomly stamped the script from the same stamp set, around the edges.
I mounted the image on Copper Glitter Card after mounting it on a cardbase, then added the coloured image. I then decided to add 3D pearls on some areas of the coloured image. When that was dry, I added a greeting.
Couture Creations Material List:
- CO728578 – Vintage Blooms Stamp Set – Sunflowers
- C0728265 – Happy Birthday Stamp Set
- CO728580 – Blending Card stock white
- CO728475 – Stamp and Colour Outline Ink Pad for Alcohol Ink Colouring – Black
- COAPC2 – Twin Tip Alcohol Ink Marker Case (Includes 108 Colours)
- ULT200017 – A A4 – Cardstock – 12×12 – Blue Diamond
- C0727172 – Glitter Card – Copper
- CO727381 – Precision Stamp Press
- CO726325 – Couture Creations Quick Dry Adhesive
- CO726343 – Couture Creations Mini Guillotine
- CO727860 – Glass Mat for Mixed Media
- CO727749 – Acrylic Block Set with Grid Lines
- ULT157650 – Liquid Drops 3D Pearls – Buttercup
- ULT157649 – Liquid Drops 3D Pearls – Pharaoh
Alcohol Ink Marker Colours :
- Leaves – 7498 – White Lotus Leaves / 356 – Green Grass
- Butterfly – 917 – Baby Yellow /673 – Daliam/ 268 – Purple
- Flowers – 2065 – Wisteria /2715 – Hydrangea / 2321 – Walnut / 143 – Fresh Yellow /2925 – Old Wooden Blue / 638 – Light Blue / 715 – Terracotta
Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed my creations! Cheryl xxx
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS PROJECT & JOIN US ONLINE
LOOKING FOR A PRODUCT?
Follow this link to find a retailer:
HAVE A QUESTION?
Email us here: [email protected]
WANT TO CHECK OUT WHAT'S NEW?
Follow this link to see the newest products coming to a stockist near you...