Hi everyone, it’s Cheryl with you today.
I adore the Elegance Collection, and use it as much as possible. With that in mind. I’ve created a quick and easy card that I will use as a birthday card for a friend. I’ve used few supplies for this card, and I’m sure you’ll find it as easy to make as I did. Cut the card base and score it, Cut the topper from the Elegance Collection. I have used a more subdued design for the topper to ensure it doesn’t take over the entire card. I’ve used two different ephemera packs on this card, then stamped my greeting sentiment.
To give it height, adhere mounting tape on both pieces of ephemera. Once mounted and attached to the base, the card was finished.
Using a different greeting will give you a broader range of use for this design.
Couture Creations Material List:
- CO728831 – Elegance Ephemera (set 1)
- CO728832 – Elegance Ephemera (set 2) Foiled Elements
- CO728822 – 6.5×6.5 Elegance Paper Pad
- CO728707 – Stamp and Colour Outline Stamps – Framed Poppies
- CO728699 – Couture Creations Smooth White Cardstock
- CO726327 – Couture Creations Tacky Glue 118ml
- CO726342 – Couture Creations 12×12 Scoring Board
- CO728468 – Trimmer – Guillotine 12inch/30cm
- CO721964 – Foam Mounting Tape – 12mm x 4m
Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed my creation. Cheryl XX
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS PROJECT & JOIN US ONLINE
LOOKING FOR A PRODUCT?
Follow this link to find a retailer:
HAVE A QUESTION?
Email us here: [email protected]
WANT TO CHECK OUT WHAT'S NEW?
Follow this link to see the newest products coming to a stockist near you...