Hi Everyone, Anet here today and welcome to my inspiration post. I createda Scrapbook Layout with the Lavender Love Collection from Couture Creations.
Step by Step Instructions:
My background page was stamped with the Wood Panel Background, Sunflower and Daffodils Stamps randomly around the edges using the Acrylic Block Set and Pale Brown Dye Ink. Once dried I added some light blending around the edges using Blue Purple Pigment Ink and Blending Brush. My background page was textured with Gesso and the Flourish & Thrive Christmas Bells and Box Leaf Waxflowers Stencils. Once dried light blending was added over the texture using Olive Green Pigment Ink and a Blending Brush.
The Lavender Images in the top and bottom corners was stamped onto Watercolour Paper using the Lavender Love Vintage Lavender Stamp, coloured with Blue Purple, Olive Green, Violet and Christmas Green Pigment Ink and a water brush. Once dried it was adhered onto the layout using Turbo Tacky Glue. I have used Lavender Love Patterned Paper 1 and 4, distressed it and made layers. I added it onto the layout using Liquid Scrap Dots. The Lavender Lover Garden Frames in the top and bottom corners was die-cut with Vervain Cardstock and the Lavender Love Garden Frame Die and adhered onto the layout using All Purpose Art Glue.
For the two titles I die-cut the Mirror Board Matte Brown Foil Cardstock with the Homely Florals Smile Sentiment Dies and adhered it onto the layout. For embellishments I die-cut Mirror Board Matte Brown Foil Cardstock with the Lavender Love Garden Frame Bee Dies and adhered it onto the layout. Following on from this I added a Lavender Love Rustic Wreath Cut and Create Die die-cut and foiled die-cut onto the layout. If you want to learn how to use the Lavender Love Rustic Wreath Cut and Create Die in 3 ways just click my video link?
Video Link: https://youtu.be/8bFXXs3YOag
Following on from this I started adding flowers using the Lavender Love Garden Frame Lavender Die-cuts which I die-cut with Caloden and Vervain Cardstock. For more flowers and leaves I die-cut Smooth White Cardstock with the Peaceful Peonies Tall Branches Die, Le Petit Jardin Evening Branch and C’est La Vie Geraniums Dies. It was coloured with Olive Green and Violet Pigment Ink using the Blending Brush and added to my clusters of flowers using Quick Dry Adhesive. Following from this I die-cut Ivory Cardstock with the Window Card Die and adhered it onto the layout. To finish off my layout I added Resin embellishments.
Couture Creations Material List:
- C0726520 GoPower & Emboss Machine
- C0727163 GoPower & Emboss Magnetic Platform
- C0727860 Glass Mat
- C0727749 Acrylic Block Set
- C0727948 Medium Blending Brush
- C0728752 Lavender Love Garden Frame Cutting Die Set
- C0728754 Lavender Love Rustic Wreath Cut and Create Die Set
- C0728751 Lavender Love Vintage Lavender Stamp Set
- C0728416 Wood Panel Background Stamp 5 x 7
- C0728578 Sunflower Vintage Blooms Stamp and Colour Set
- C0728576 Daffodils Vintage Blooms Stamp and Colour Set
- C0728722 Flourish & Thrive Christmas Bells Stencil, Stamp & DieCut Set
- C0728722 Flourish & Thrive Box Leaf Waxflowers Stencil, Stamp & DieCut Set
- C0728660 Homely Florals Smile Sentiment Die Set
- ULT200087 Ultimate Crafts 12 x 12 Ivory Cardstock
- ULT200081 Ultimate Crafts 12 x 12 Vervain Cardstock
- ULT200021 Ultimate Crafts 12 x 12 Caloden Cardstock
- C0728699 Smooth White Cardstock 280gsm
- C0728159 Cotton Watercolour Paper 300gsm
- C0725411 Mirror Board Matte Brown Foil Cardstock
- CDEIPU033 Pale Brown Card Deco Essentials Dye Ink
- CDEIPL014 Blue Purple Card Deco Essentials Pigment Ink
- CDEIPL018 Olive Green Card Deco Essentials Pigment Ink
- CDEIPL003 Violet Card Deco Essentials Pigment Ink
- CDEIPL023 Christmas Green Card Deco Essentials Pigment Ink
- ULT157649 Liquid Drops 3D Pearls Pharaoh
- C0728511 All Purpose Art Glue
- C0728515 Turbo Tacky Glue
- C0726325 Quick Dry Adhesive
- C0726328 Liquid Scrap Dots
- C0728096 Casting Resin
Retired Materials: C0727392 Peaceful Peonies Tall Branches Die C0725937 Le Petit Jardin Evening Branch Die C0725765 C’est La Vie Geraniums Die C0726310 Highland Christmas Window Card Die
Follow me on my personal blog here: http://www.anetscrafting.blogspot.com.au/
Follow me on my YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMNDjLhp-1n6YGsynAdAPjg
Thank you for visiting today and I hope you enjoyed how I created my Scrapbook Layout.
Happy Crafting! Anet
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS PROJECT & JOIN US ONLINE
LOOKING FOR A PRODUCT?
Follow this link to find a retailer:
HAVE A QUESTION?
Email us here: [email protected]
WANT TO CHECK OUT WHAT'S NEW?
Follow this link to see the newest products coming to a stockist near you...