Hi Everyone, Anet here today and welcome to my inspiration post. I made a Christmas Card and Mini Purse with the Elegance Collection from Couture Creations. I coloured the image with the Twin Tip Alcohol Ink Markers. I found the inspiration from Julie’s Blog. As always I like to change things a little and changed the sizing.
Step by Step Instructions:
Mini Purse – Trim Garnet Cardstock to 3 1/8″ x 5 3/4″ and scored it at 1 1/2″ and 1 3/4″. Cut the Garnet Cardstock twice to 3 1/4″ x 5 3/4″. With Garnet Cardstock and diecut the Elegance Border Die and The Gift Of Giving Merry Christmas Die. Adhered it onto the cardstock using Couture Creations All Purpose Glue.
Foiling with the Elegance Sending Love Hotfoil Stamp using Garnet Cardstock, Silver Foil Matte Finish Heat Activated Foil and the GoPress and Foil Machine. I then die-cut the foiled sentiment using the Elegance Sending Love Die.
Follow my video tutorial below to learn how to foil with the Elegance Sending Love Hotfoil Stamp. Video :
Cut Elegance Patterned Paper to 2 3/4″ x 4 1/2″, adhered it onto the small notebook and also added a 2023 Calendar Tab. Following on from this, cut Smooth White Cardstock to 3″ x 5 1/2″ and embossed it with the Elegance Framed Bouquet Embossing Folder. Adding pretty ribbon for handles.
Stamp the Aster Stamp onto Smooth White Cardstock using the Card Deco Essentials Christmas Red, Burgundy Eggplant Pigment Ink and die-cut it with the Elegance Aster Die. Adhere to the front of purse using 3D foam dots. Die-cut Jungle Cardstock with the Elegance You Are Adorable Leave Dies and adding the Emerald Green Pearls.
Card – Trim Garnet Cardstock to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, score at 4 1/4″ and fold to create a card base.
Cut the following cardstock layers:
- Smooth White Cardstock to 3 3/8″ x 4 5/8″ and adhered it onto the card front.
- Garnet Cardstock to 3 1/4″ x 4 1/2″ and layer it onto the white cardstock.
- Blending Card to 2 7/8″ x 4 1/8″.
Stamp the Elegance Aster Stamp randomly onto the Blending Card with the Colour Outline Ink Pad Soft Black and colour image with the Twin Tip Alcohol Ink Markers.
Twin Tip Alcohol Ink Markers Combination: Aster: 206, 193, 220, 188
Stamp a Christmas Sentiment Stamp onto the Smooth White Cardstock using the Embossing Ink Pad, Mirror Platinum Classic Metallics Embossing Powder and heat embossed it. Foil sentiment words with the Elegance Sending Love Hotfoil Stamp using Garnet Cardstock, Silver Foil Matte Finish Heat Activated Foil and the GoPress and Foil Machine. Die-cut the foiled sentiment with the Elegance Sending Love Die. To Finish, add the Emerald Green Pearls onto the card front.
Couture Creations Material List:
- C0726520 GoPower & Emboss Machine
- C0727163 GoPower & Emboss Magnetic Platform
- C0725032 GoPress and Foil Machine
- C0725818 GoPress and Foil Metal Conversion Plate
- C0725351 Silver Matte Finish Heat Activated Foil
- C0726752 Mini Score Board
- C0727860 Glass Mat
- C0727381 Precision Stamp Press
- C0728299 Stamp Scrubber
- C0728094 Stamp Cleaner
- C0728580 Blending Card
- C0APC2 Twin Tip Alcohol Ink Markers
- C0728475 Stamp and Colour Outline Ink Pad Soft Black
- C0728833 Elegance Framed Bouquet DL Embossing Folder
- C0728852 Elegance Sending Love Hotfoil Stamp and Die Set
- C0728836 Elegance Beautiful DL Border Cutting Die Set
- C0728838 Elegance You Are Adorable Layered Sentiment Cutting Die Set
- C0728845 Elegance Aster Mini Layering Stamp and Die Set
- C0728827 Elegance Double Sided Patterned Paper 5
- C0727920 The Gift Of Giving Merry Christmas Die
- C0728766 Calendar Tabs 2023
- C0728699 Smooth White Cardstock 280gsm
- ULT200067 Ultimate Crafts 12 x 12 Garnet Cardstock
- ULT200038 Ultimate Crafts 12 x 12 Jungle Cardstock
- CDEIPL004 Christmas Red Deco Essentials Pigment Ink
- CDEIPL021 Burgundy Deco Essentials Pigment Ink
- CDEIPL032 Eggplant Deco Essentials Pigment Ink
- C0728278 Embossing Ink Pad
- C0724973 Mirror Platinum Classic Metallics Embossing Powder
- C0728511 All Purpose Art Glue
- C0724642 Emerald Green Premium Adhesive Pearls
You can follow me on my personal blog here: https://anetscrafting.blogspot.com/
Follow me on my YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/@anetscrafting
Thank you for visiting today and I hope you enjoyed how I created my Christmas Card and Mini Purse. Happy Crafting! Anet
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS PROJECT & JOIN US ONLINE
LOOKING FOR A PRODUCT?
Follow this link to find a retailer:
HAVE A QUESTION?
Email us here: [email protected]
WANT TO CHECK OUT WHAT'S NEW?
Follow this link to see the newest products coming to a stockist near you...