Hi Everyone, Anet here today and welcome to my inspiration post. For the third and last Press Print I made with the Couture Creations Gel Printing Plate I thought I will make a Twisted Easel Card with Drawer. I used the Lucy’s Every Day Outline Stamp and Homely Florals Collection from Couture Creations.
Step by Step Instructions: For all the measurements to create the Twisted Easel Card with Drawer just follow my video tutorial below.
I first trimmed Verde Cardstock, score it and fold the score lines. I used the Couture Creations Tabletop General Purpose Scissor to cut and create the Twisted Easel Card. I then cut the Stencil Technique Press Print I created with the Gel Printing Plate and adhere it onto the Twisted Easel Card using Couture Creations Quick Dry Adhesive. If you unfamiliar to the Gel Printing Plate or just want to familiarize yourself again just visit my Gel Printing Plate Technique Blog Post. I made Four Videos showing you how to create with the Gel Plate.
I then cut Blending Card and stamped the Lucy’s Every Day Just For You Butterfly and She Believed Stamp using the Stamp and Colour Outline Ink Pad Soft Black. I coloured it with the Twin Tip Alcohol Ink Markers. I fussy-cut the butterflies with the Couture Creations Small General Purpose Scissor and adhere it onto the Twisted Easel Card using 3D foam dots.
Twin Tip Alcohol Ink Markers Combinations:
Butterfly: 9544, 2288, 377, 263, 211, 231, 673, White Gel Pen
Leaves: 377, 371, 7538
Background: 2288, Colourless Blender 0
I also stamped the Lucy’s Every Day Just For You Butterfly Stamp onto white cardstock using the Apple Green Pigment Ink and fussy-cut it with the Couture Creations Small General Purpose Scissor. I die-cut Mirror Board Matte Gold Lines Cardstock with the Homely Florals Happy and Love Sentiment Die and adhered it onto the Twisted Easel Card using the Couture Creations All Purpose Art Glue Adhesive. I also added Pharaoh Liquid Drops 3D Pearls. I then die-cut Verde Cardstock with the Circle Nesting Die and glued the Homely Florals DieCut Ephemera onto the cardstock using the Couture Creations Quick Dry Adhesive. I adhered the sentiment as a stopper for the Twisted Easel Card using 3D foam dots to finish.
Are you ready to learn how to create this Twisted Easel Card With Drawer?
Couture Creations Material List:
- C0726520 GoPower & Emboss Machine
- C0727163 GoPower & Emboss Magnetic Platform
- C0726342 Scoring Board 12 x 12
- C0728701 All-In-One Magnetic Art Work Station
- C0727452 Gel Printing Plate 5 x 7
- C0728524 Tabletop General Purpose Scissors
- C0728523 Small General Purpose Scissors
- C0727749 Acrylic Block Set
- C0728299 Stamp Scrubber
- C0728094 Stamp Cleaner
- C0APC2 Twin Tip Alcohol Ink Markers
- C0728580 Blending Card
- C0728475 Stamp and Colour Outline Ink Pad Soft Blac
- CDEIPL017 Apple Green Card Deco Essentials Pigment Ink
- ULT200024 Ultimate Crafts 12 x 12 Verde Cardstock 250gsm
- C0725407 Mirror Board Matte Gold Lines Cardstock
- C0728704 Lucy’s Every Day Just For You Butterfly Outline Stamp
- C0728708 Lucy’s Every Day She Believed Outline Stamp
- C0728658 Homely Florals DieCut Ephemera
- C0728662 Homely Florals Happy Sentiment Die Set
- C0728666 Homely Florals Love Sentiment Die Set
- C0726325 All Purpose Art Glue
- C0728511 Quick Dry Adhesive
- C0723040 Circle Nesting Dies
- C0724887 Anna Griffin Rose Trellis Stencil
- ULT157649 Liquid Drops 3D Pearls Pharaoh
Follow me on my personal blog here: http://www.anetscrafting.blogspot.com.au/
Follow me on my YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMNDjLhp-1n6YGsynAdAPjg
Thank you for visiting today and I hope you enjoyed how I created my Twisted Easel Card with Drawer. Happy Crafting! Anet
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS PROJECT & JOIN US ONLINE
LOOKING FOR A PRODUCT?
Follow this link to find a retailer:
HAVE A QUESTION?
Email us here: [email protected]
WANT TO CHECK OUT WHAT'S NEW?
Follow this link to see the newest products coming to a stockist near you...