Hi Everyone, Anet here today and welcome to my inspiration post. I made a Pop-Up Easel Block Card with the new released Lucy’s Every Day Outline Stamps Collection and Gel Printing Plate from Couture Creations. Video Link:
Step by Step Instructions:
Measurements needed to make Pop-Up Easel Block Card:
- Card Base – 1 Piece of 11 1/2″ x 5″ Ulysses Cardstock. Score along the 11 1/2″ side at 1″, 2″, 3″, 4″ and 8″.
- 3 Pieces of 3/4″ x 4 3/4″ Stamping Technique Press Print to cover the 3 sides of the block.
- Card for the Easel Side – 1 Piece of 4″ x 5″ Ulysses Cardstock. Score along the 4″ side at 3 1/2″.
- Main Front Panel – 1 Piece of 5″ x 7″ Ulysses Cardstock and 1 Piece of 4 3/4″ x 6 3/4″ Stamping Technique Press Print.
- Stamp Image – 1 Piece of 2 3/4″ x 5 3/8″ Blending Card.
- To Cover the Inside Base of the Card – 1 Piece of 4 3/4′ x 3 1/4″ White Cardstock and 1 Piece of 4 3/4″ x 2 3/4″ Stamping Technique Press Print.
I first trimmed Ulysses Cardstock, scored it and fold the score lines. I then glued the fourth scoring section using Couture Creations Clear Gel Tacky Glue and fold the third and fourth scoring sections over onto the card base. Tip: The Tacky Glue dries clear and you have a small window of opportunity to reposition you cardstock while the glue is wet. Good quality glue.
Trimming the Stamping Technique Press Print I created with the new released Gel Printing Plate and adhere it onto the three sides of the block.
If you unfamiliar to the Gel Plate or just want to familiarize yourself again just visit my Gel Printing Plate Technique Blog Post. I made Four Videos showing you how to create with the Gel Printing Plate.
Gel Printing Plate Video Links: –
Video 1 – Preparation Part 1 https://youtu.be/mKfAlZSO5r0 –
Video 2 – Stamp Technique Part 2 https://youtu.be/jA6Qo9mzu5k
For the Easel side I trimmed Ulysses Cardstock, score it and fold the score line. I then adhere it onto the card base using Couture Creations Clear Gel Tacky Glue. For the Main Front Panel a trimmed Ulysses Cardstock and adhered the Stamping Technique Press Print I created with the new released Gel Printing Plate. I glued it on the easel card base using Couture Creations Clear Glue Tacky Glue. I then cut Blending Card and stamped the Lucy’s Every Day Framed Guitar Stamp using the Stamp and Colour Outline Ink Pad Soft Black. I coloured it with the Twin Tip Alcohol Ink Markers and adhere it onto the Easel Card Base using 3D foam dots.
Twin Tip Alcohol Ink Markers Combinations:
- Guitar: 279, 2727, 286, 319, 323, 327, 401, 656, 5305, 0, 454, 431, 430 and White Gel Pen
- Blue around frame: 279, 2727, 286
- Shadow: 9482
To decorate the inside base of the card I cut white cardstock and Stamping Technique Press Print. I adhered it to the inside using Couture Creations Clear Gel Tacky Glue. To finish I die-cut Silver Mirror Board with the Homely Florals Happy Sentiment Die.
Couture Creations Material List:
- C0727452 Gel Printing Plate 5 x 7
- C0727381 Precision Stamp Press
- C0728299 Stamp Scrubber
- C0728094 Stamp Cleaner
- C0728475 Stamp and Colour Outline Ink Pad Soft Black
- C0728580 Blending Card
- C0APC2 Twin Tip Alcohol Ink Markers
- C0728710 Lucy’s Every Day Framed Guitar Outline Stamp
- C0728662 Homely Florals Happy Sentiment Die Set
- ULT200012 Ultimate Crafts 12 x 12 Ulysses Blue Cardstock 250gsm
- C0725409 Mirror Board Matte Silver C0728516 Clear Gel Tacky Glue
Follow me on my personal blog here: http://www.anetscrafting.blogspot.com.au/
Follow me on my YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMNDjLhp-1n6YGsynAdAPjg/
Thank you for visiting today and I hope you enjoyed how I created my Pop-Up Easel Block Card.
Happy Crafting! Anet
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS PROJECT & JOIN US ONLINE
LOOKING FOR A PRODUCT?
Follow this link to find a retailer:
HAVE A QUESTION?
Email us here: [email protected]
WANT TO CHECK OUT WHAT'S NEW?
Follow this link to see the newest products coming to a stockist near you...