Step by step instructions
1. Cut white cardstock to 8 1/2″ x 12″. First make a pencil mark along the 12″ side at 11 3/16″ and then score at 3 1/2″, 5 5/8″, 9 1/8″, 11 3/16″ and fold. Score along the 8 1/2″ side at 2 1/8″, 6 3/8″ and fold.
2. Cut on both sides up to the 2 1/8″ and 6 3/8″ score lines.
3. To Create Lid: Along the 8 1/2″ side make a pencil mark from the left side at 1 5/8″ and 6 3/4″ between the 9 1/8″ and 11 3/16″ score lines and cut.
4. Fold the two flaps in, add glue and assemble.
5. Add glue on both bottom flaps and assemble box.
6. Cut French Vanilla Cardstock to 8″ x 3/4″ and score vertical and horizontal lines.
Use double sided tape and adhere ends together.
7. Add to the left side of the lid and assemble the lid.
Layer onto each other and adhere onto the lid of the box.
14. Stamp sentiment onto label die-cut and add butterflies. Adhere onto the lid of the box using 3D foam dots.
15. Adhere butterfly and leaf die-cuts onto the front of the box using 3D foam dots.
Add Pharaoh Liquid Drops onto butterflies to finish.
CO727611 My Secret Love Secret Labels Die Set
CO727606 My Secret Love Secret Open Branch Die
ULT200048 12 x 12 Ultimate Crafts French Vanilla Cardstock
ULT200079 12 x 12 Ultimate Crafts Fairy Wings Cardstock
ULT200021 12 x 12 Ultimate Crafts Caloden Cardstock
ULT157649 Pharoah Liquid Drops 3D Pearls
Thank you for visiting today and I hope you enjoyed
how I created my thank you handle lid box.