Hi Everyone, Anet here today and welcome to my inspiration post for today.
I made a card using the Partial Die Cut technique with the new release Peaceful Peonies Collection Cut, Foil and Emboss Die from Couture Creations. Video Link: https://youtu.be/_me6sl51dpY
Check out my walkthrough in the video above!
1. Trim Precious Cardstock to 5 1/2 inch x 8 1/2 inch.
Score the 8 1/2 inch side at 4 1/4 inch, fold and create card base.
2. Cut white cardstock to 4 inch x 5 1/4 inch.
3. Foil white cardstock with
Peaceful Peonies Lacey Border Hot Foil Stamp:
– Heat GoPress & Foil Machine.
– Place Peaceful Peonies Lacey Border Hot Foil Stamp
onto heat plate.
– Place Heat Activated Foil with the shiny side down.
– Place cardstock.
– Close lid and heat up for 30 seconds.
– Wind slowly through die-cutting machine.
Adhere onto the inside of the card base.
4. Partial Die Cut Technique
with Peaceful Peonies Leafy Branch and
Peaceful Peonies Peony Bouquet Cut, Foil and Emboss Dies.
5. Die-cut white cardstock with
Cornered Leaves 1, Cornered Leaves 3
and Thank You Sentiment Die.
Adhere onto card front.
6. Die-cut Precious Cardstock with
Artdeco Layered Butterfly Die
and adhere onto card front.
7. Use Ink Letterpress Technique with white cardstock,
Peaceful Peonies Leafy Branch and
Peaceful Peonies Peony Bouquet Cut, Foil and Emboss Die.
Adhere onto card front using 3D foam dots.
8. Add glitter to finish.
CO725032 GoPress and Foil Machine
CO725359 Pink Foil Mirror Finish – Heat Activated Foil
ULT200077 12 x 12 Ultimate Crafts Precious Cardstock
CO727413 Peaceful Peonies Lacey Border Hotfoil Stamp
CO727416 Peaceful Peonies Leafy Branch Cut, Foil and Emboss Die
CO727417 Peony Peaceful Peony Bouquet Cut, Foil and Emboss Die
CO727389 Peaceful Peonies Cornered Leaves 1 Die Set
CO727391 Peaceful Peonies Cornered Leaves 3 Die Set
CO727272 Artdeco Secret Garden Layered Butterfly
CDEIPL026 Card Deco Gold Pigment Ink
CDEIPU009 Card Deco Bright Pink Dye Ink
CO721981 Glitzin Glamour Aztec Gold
AD90017 Couture Creations Double Sided Tape 12mm
Thank you for visiting today and I hope you enjoyed
how I created my Partial Die Cut Card.