Hi Everyone, Anet here today and welcome to my inspiration post. I always have an A5 notebook on my desk and decided to create a cover for it. I decorate the cover with an Alcohol Ink Background I created and also used the new Homely Florals Collection from Couture Creations.
Step by Step Instructions: I first created an Alcohol Ink Background using Cardinal, Plum and Burgundy Golden Age Alcohol Inks onto Synthetic White Paper. For all the measurements and how to create the Notebook Cover follow my video tutorial below. I stamped the Homely Florals Charming Banksia Stamp onto Blending Card using the Stamp and Colour Outline Ink Pad Soft Black and coloured it with the Twin Tip Alcohol Ink Markers. I die-cut Matte Gold Lines Mirror Board with the Homely Florals Love Sentiment Dies and adhere it onto the front cover to finish.
Please watch my tutorial Video Link: Video Link: https://youtu.be/uNNVKDovqc0
Couture Creations Material List:
- C0726520 GoPower & Emboss Machine
- C0727163 GoPower & Emboss Magnetic Platform
- C0726342 Scoring Board 12 x 12
- C0725349 Corner Cutter Punch (Inverted & Rounded)
- C0727860 Glass Mat
- C0728657 Homely Florals Charming Banksia Stamp Set
- C0728666 Homely Florals Love Sentiment Die Set
- C0727337 Alcohol Ink Blending Solution
- C0727338 Synthetic Paper White A4 200gsm
- C0728489 Cardinal Golden Age Alcohol Ink
- C0728501 Burgundy Golden Age Alcohol Ink
- C0728500 Plum Golden Age Alcohol Ink
- ULT200068 Ultimate Crafts 12 x 12 Carnelian Cardstock 250gsm
- C0726327 Tacky Glue
- AD90017 Couture Creations Double Sided Tape 12mm
- C0727381 Precision Stamp Press
- C0728299 Stamp Scrubber
- C0728094 Stamp Cleaner
- C0728475 Stamp and Colour Outline Ink Pad Soft Black
- C0728580 Blending Card
- C0APC2 Twin Tip Alcohol Ink Markers
- C0725407 Mirror Board Matte Gold Lines
Twin Tip Alcohol Ink Markers Combinations:
- Yellow Banksia Flower: 917, 106, 142
- Leaves: 2288, 377, 371
- Stem: 7502, 401, 479
Follow me on my personal blog here: https://anetscrafting.blogspot.com/
Thank you for visiting today and I hope you enjoyed how I created my Notebook Cover. Happy Crafting! Anet
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS PROJECT & JOIN US ONLINE
LOOKING FOR A PRODUCT?
Follow this link to find a retailer:
HAVE A QUESTION?
Email us here: [email protected]
WANT TO CHECK OUT WHAT'S NEW?
Follow this link to see the newest products coming to a stockist near you...