- I created a card base using Midnight Hour Cardstock. Die-cut Midnight Hour Cardstock with Delightful Sentiments Happy Cut and Create Die.
- Die-cut white cardstock with Blooming Friendship Open Petals Die and use the left over die-cut white cardstock as a stencil.
- Stamp and heat emboss with Blooming Friendship Backgrounds and Border Stamp and Blooming Friendship Friendly Script Stamp.
- Stamp Blooming Friendship Backgrounds and Border Stamp using Card Deco Essentials Apple Green Pigment Ink and Card Deco Essentials Silver Pigment Ink.
- Adhere Blooming Friendship Open Petals and Delightful Sentiments Happy die-cuts onto panel to finish.
For more details, measurements and more take a look at the video above!