Hello everyone, Adriana here today with a special layout created with the new release LAVENDER LOVE collection from Couture Creations. The photo memory is of the German/Swiss Alps during my last visit to Europe in 2019.
Using the Lavender Love CO728737 collection pack, which contains 2 of each 12×12 papers patterned paper and ephemera die cuts and adding some cardstock to compliment this gorgeous paper collection.
STEP BY STEP instructions
- Trim the edges Lavender Love wooden grain paper CO728743 #04, and adhere to cardstock 12 x 12 Vervain cardstock ULT200081, randomly stamp with lavender love stamp from the CO728751 Vintage stamp.
- Create sections of the Lavender Love paper as shown in the photo – adhere to left side of layout.
- Mat 4 x 6 photo with paper and cardstock.
- Add elements from the Lavender Love ephemera diecuts and create flower clusters, for the bottom of the photo,
- Cut out banner of tags and circle paper elements for decorating around the page
- Add butterlies and word sentiments from the ephemera collection as shown.
Couture Creations Material List:
- CO728737 – Lavender Love collection pack
- CO728743 – Lavender Love Patterned paper #04
- ULT200021 – Caloden card stock
- ULT200081 – Vervain card stock
- CDEIPL014 – Blue Purple card deco ink pad
- CO728757 – Paper Flowers
- CO728762 – Paper Flowers
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS PROJECT & JOIN US ONLINE
LOOKING FOR A PRODUCT?
Follow this link to find a retailer:
HAVE A QUESTION?
Email us here: [email protected]
WANT TO CHECK OUT WHAT'S NEW?
Follow this link to see the newest products coming to a stockist near you...