Hello everyone, Adriana here today with my special Vintage Blooms Postcards project created with Couture Creations Alcohol Twin Tip Alcohol Ink markers and The NEW RELEASE VINTAGE BLOOMS Stamp & Colour Sets.
These images are so pretty and elegant. They are so lovely to colour in with the Alcohol Ink markers but today I have a different technique using the Markers. See my tutorial video on how to create a watercolour effect with these markers on my blending card stock, once the image is stamped. These postcards are cut from Blending Card stock 3.5″ x 5″ in size. Rounding the corners with the Round Corner punch from Couture Creations. Stamping the images with the OUTLINE STAMP & COLOUR Black ink pad.
VIDEO LINK HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7PlE3kEuOE
These postcards are going into my junk journal that I am creating at the moment, but they could go as tags into a card or tags for scrapbooking pages… stay tune for more inspirational ideas with these stamp & colour sets.
Couture Creations Material List:
- CO728575 Vintage Bloom – Rose Stamp & Colour set
- CO728576 Vintage Bloom – Daffodil Stamp & colour set
- CO728578 Vintage Bloom – Sunflower Stamp & colour set
- CO728475 Outline stamp and colour ink pad – BLACK
- CO728484 Alcohol Ink Gold Pearl
- CO727860 Glass Media Mat
- CO728580 Blending card stock white
- ULT 20007 Black card stock
- CO725349 Round corner punch
- CO728160 Isopropyl alcohol
- CO728511 All Purpose Art Glue
Twin tip Alcohol Ink colours 165 /123/142/ 7493 / 371 / 268 / 2065
Thanks for stopping by, Happy crafting Adriana XX
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS PROJECT & JOIN US ONLINE
LOOKING FOR A PRODUCT?
Follow this link to find a retailer:
HAVE A QUESTION?
Email us here: [email protected]
WANT TO CHECK OUT WHAT'S NEW?
Follow this link to see the newest products coming to a stockist near you...