Hi everyone, Adriana here today sharing my Sweet Friend Tri-Fold card created with the papers, embossing folder, stamps & dies from the wonderful Earthy Delights collection. I love the earthy tones of this collection but I wanted the colours to pop with a touch of Blue, I cut some of the BLUE JAY card cardstock and incorporated it with the earthy tones of this collection. I wanted to create a trifold card for a special friend.
- Cut 3 layered tags with Blue Jay & Paper Bag cardstock.
- Emboss the top layer with the Earthy Delights embossing folder, gently ink around the embossed images with Dark Brown pigment ink.
- Cut 12inches x 4.5 inches Paper Bag cardstock and score at 4 inches x 3. (to create the base of Tri Fold card)
- Cut / Stamp / colour leaves and Pampas and pots stamp & dies (as shown in photos)
- Foil sentiments words with the Go Press & foil machine and sentiment words hot foil stamp – “Sweet Friend” & “Hang in there”.
- Adhere some seam binding ribbon – (created a box and lid for card with score board – optional)
- Add some sentiments from the Earthy Delights ephemera pack.
Couture Creations materials List
- CO728879 Earthy Delights sheet #1 paper
- CO72888 Earthy Delights Palm Leaves embossing Folder
- CO728887 Earthy Delights ephemera set
- CO728960 Swiss Dots A4 cardstock (white)
- CDEIPL029 Bronze card deco pigment inkpad
- CO728475 Outline Black inkpad
- ULT200018 Blue Jay card stock
- ULT200045 Paper Bag card stock
- ULT200039 Battle Fatigue card stock
- CO728852 Elegance hot foil stamp set – Sending Love
- Alcohol ink markers – 7493 / 377
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS PROJECT & JOIN US ONLINE
LOOKING FOR A PRODUCT?
Follow this link to find a retailer:
HAVE A QUESTION?
Email us here: [email protected]
WANT TO CHECK OUT WHAT'S NEW?
Follow this link to see the newest products coming to a stockist near you...