Today I made a set of cards using the wonderful Tina Ollett’s SEASIDE GIRL Collection. These papers are so brilliant and beautiful, the papers are so thick – 200gsm paper stock which are perfect for all mixed media projects and also for distressing the paper. Using the small 6.5 x 6.5 paper pad from this collection, I made an easel card and a double fold card. The seagull bird dies in this collection are amazingly cute and great for my cards.
Teamed up the Seaside Girl Ephemera set, for all those shells and lighthouse images. I also created the sentiments on the cards with the Sweeping Plains Diecut sentiment CO727981 set for the words “Best Wishes” and “Happy Birthday”. They match perfectly with the Seaside Girl Collection.
- CO728310 Seaside Girl Paper pad 6.5 x 6.5
- CO728317 Seasdie Girl Emphemera set
- CO728323 Seaside Girl Shipwheel mini die
- CO728325 Seaside Girl Seagulls Mini die
- CO728327 Seaside Girl Rope and Banner mini die
- CO728329 Seaside Girl Coral Mini stamp & die set
- CO726328 Quick Dry Adhesive
- CO728287 Adhesive Foam
- CO727981 Sweeping Plains – Sentiments die cuts
Until next time – Cheers Adriana xx
You can visit me on my blog here: https://abinspirations.blogspot.com.au/