Hi everyone Adriana here with my project for Couture Creations. It ia a Mini Art Junk Journal. This is a simple way of creating a mini junk journal cover – using a 12 x 12 cardstock to create the cover – with the help of a scoreboard – I decorated the cover and inside with the the new release of Lavender Love collection of papers, dies and ephemera pieces.
Visit the video link above and here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAv-dlhBfl0
to see how to create the cover of this junk journal cover.
Measurement for the cover of mini junk journal:
With 12 x 12 inch cardstock score at 3.5″ , 9.0″ and 11 1/4″ turn cardstock to the left and score at. 3/4″ , 6″ and 11 1/4″
Fold all the edges down with bone folder/scorer, and attached ribbon/seam binding in the centre of journal cover – , cut out triangles tabs with scissors – glue down all the flaps with adhesive tape and glue. Insert papers & cardstock in the middle – decorate with ephemera, flowers and die cuts on the front, inside and back covers.
Visit here how to create with CUT & CREATE DIES: https://youtu.be/DzxCR8DUiR8
Visit here how to create and add textures to flowers with Embossing Powders: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ddW_p5vzOY
Couture Creations Material List:
- CO728758 Paper flowers – Lavender Love collection – Lilac Mulberry paper flowers
- CO728760 Paper flowers – Lavender Love collection – White mulberry paper flowers
- CO728762 Paper flowers – Lavender Love collection – Baby Blue mulberry paper flowers
- CO728737 Lavender Love Collection pack
- CO728748 Lavender Love – Ephemera set
- CO728358 Emboss Ink Pen – clear
- CO725011 Blue sparkles embossing powder
- CO723978 Multi Purpose Heat tool
- CO728354 Glitter Accents Lilac alcohol ink
- CO728462 Handy Clip (2 in pack)
Happy crafting and cheers XX
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS PROJECT & JOIN US ONLINE
LOOKING FOR A PRODUCT?
Follow this link to find a retailer:
HAVE A QUESTION?
Email us here: [email protected]
WANT TO CHECK OUT WHAT'S NEW?
Follow this link to see the newest products coming to a stockist near you...