Hello everyone, Adriana here today, I love coffee, sometimes I like to walk around to my local café and have a nice coffee. Celebrate the little things like having Coffee with friends and family. I created a scrapbook page and a very simple card with the new Couture Creations VINTAGE TEA collection – Using the papers, ephemera and also a stamp & die set – Floral Bike, I wanted to show you that you can create cards or any scrapbooking page with these beautiful stamp sets. This stamp is perfect for cards and also for journaling pages as well.
STEP BY STEP instructions for layout
- Stamp with Outline black ink pad over both right and left hand sides of 12 x 12 smooth white card stock page with the Vintage Tea– Wild flowers stamps, Colour them with Alcohol ink makers
- Trim Vintage Tea paper pattern #7 and distress edges and Trim Caloden Card stock and adhere in the centre of white card.
- Stamp randomly with brown inkpad over the page with Vintage Tea –vintage letter script and Rose #3 stamp.
- Mat and mount photograph and adhere to page.
- Stamp Floral Bike image (twice) with Outline Black inkpad on blending cardstock, colour with twin tip alcohol ink markers as listed below. Cut out with die and also hand cut extra flower bunches. Adhere to scrapbook page with foam dots.
- Adhere cluster of ephemera pieces and words from sentiments “CELBRATE THE SIMPLE THINGS” from the Homely Florals collection with ULT200077 Precious Card stock.
Couture Creations Material List:
- CO728990 Vintage Tea patterned Paper # 7
- CO728998 Vintage Tea – wild flowers stamp set
- CO729002 Vintage Tea – Rose #3 stamp
- CO728995 Vintage Tea – Floral Bike Stamp and die set
- CO728997 Vintage Tea – Vintage Letters script stamp
- CO728992 Vintage Tea – Ephemera set
- ULT20021 Caloden card stock
- ULT20077 Precious Card stock
- CO728475 Outline Black inkpad
- CEDIPL024 Pigment Brown ink pad
- CO728665 Homely Florals Celebrate sentiments dies
- TWIN TIP ALCOHOL INK MARKERS – 216 / 234 /9544 /618 / 337/ 7493 / 263 / 921 / 9421 / 9482 / 371 / w61 /196
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS PROJECT & JOIN US ONLINE
LOOKING FOR A PRODUCT?
Follow this link to find a retailer:
HAVE A QUESTION?
Email us here: [email protected]
WANT TO CHECK OUT WHAT'S NEW?
Follow this link to see the newest products coming to a stockist near you...