Hello everyone, Adriana here today I have created a couple of Art Journalling pages and any of these techniques can be used to create background for cards, tags or Scrapbooking pages – I am having so much fun playing with the Gel Printing Plate to create coloured background with Alcohol Inks. Also using the wonderful All in one work station to hold my project down while stamping and using a stencil over the page.
I have created a very short video showing how I stamped and coloured on to the Translucent Alcohol ink Paper. How I created these wonderful backgrounds. I created with the LUCY”S EVERYDAY STAMPS – Daffodils and Framed Poppies. LINK VIDEO HERE:
Couture Creations Material list::
- CO724871 Gesso white
- CO727452 Gel printing plate
- CO727164 Brayer
- CO727300 Azue Blue alcohol ink
- CO727302 Jade alcohol ink
- CO7277315 Daffodil Alcohol Ink
- CO727340 Translucent Paper
- CO726325 Large Quick dry Adhesive
- CO728701 All-in-one Magnetic Mat
- CDEIPL024 Bronze Pigment ink
- CO728707 Framed Poppies stamp set
- CO728705 Framed Daffodil stamp set
- CO728420 Florished flowers background stamp 5×7
- CO728186 Stayz in Place Mint Green ink Pad
- COAPC2 Twin tip Alcohol Ink markers
Colours of Alcohol ink Markers: 193 / 142 / 659 / 2283 / 350 / 150.
Thanks for stopping by, Happy crafting Adriana XX
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS PROJECT & JOIN US ONLINE
LOOKING FOR A PRODUCT?
Follow this link to find a retailer:
HAVE A QUESTION?
Email us here: [email protected]
WANT TO CHECK OUT WHAT'S NEW?
Follow this link to see the newest products coming to a stockist near you...