Love is in the Air!
Did you make a Valentine’s Card? TANIA here today with a quick shaker card I created over the weekend. I’m not a fan of the one day celebrations as I believe everyday should be celebrated to the fullest. This is way out of my comfort zone as I usually don’t create with red and those who know me know I very rarely share my work, with anyone. If I re-created this card again I would use less red in the shaker.
Thank you for looking and
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY.
Don’t forget to share the love and your creations.
Couture Creations Material List:
- CO728099 – Blooming Friendship Papers
- ULT200008 – Denim Cardstock
- ULT200068 – Carnelian Cardstock
- CO724603 – 12×12 Acetate
- CO728287 – Adhesive Foam Rectangles on roll
- CO728666 – Homely Florals – LOVE cutting Die
- CO728511 & CO728517 – All Purpose Glue with Metal Tip
- CO728522 – Detailing Scissors
- CO727181 – Smooth 12×12 Cardstock
- CO728541 – 3D Crystal Accents
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS PROJECT & JOIN US ONLINE
LOOKING FOR A PRODUCT?
Follow this link to find a retailer:
HAVE A QUESTION?
Email us here: [email protected]
WANT TO CHECK OUT WHAT'S NEW?
Follow this link to see the newest products coming to a stockist near you...